(WBNG Binghamton) The City of Binghamton reminds motorists that Alternate Side of the Street Parking will be in effect December 1st—March 15, 2013. Alternate Side of the Street Parking includes the following guidelines:
• On even calendar days, park on the even side of the street until 5:00pm, at which point you should park for the next day.
• On odd calendar days, park on the odd side of the street until 5:00pm, at which point you should park for the next day. (NOTE: consecutive odd calendar days occur twice: December 31st/January 1st and January 31st/February 1st.)
• Alternate Side of the Street Parking rules apply to all City streets, including those with parking on one side only.
• Streets with no parking on either side remain no parking zones. In these cases, Alternate Side of the Street Parking does not apply.
The following areas are exempt from Alternate Side of the Street Parking rules:
• All metered parking
• Alfred Street (between Grand Street and Lookout Street)
• Clinton Street (between Glenwood Avenue and Jarvis Street)
• Conklin Avenue (between South Washington Street and State Street Bridge off-ramp)
• Court Street (between Court Street Bridge and Fayette Street)
• Delavan Avenue (between Iva Avenue and the dead-end to the northeast)
• Fayette Street (between Court Street and Susquehanna Street)
• Florence Avenue (between Eaton Place and Leroy Street)
• Judson Avenue (between Lorraine Avenue and Glenwood Avenue)
• King Avenue (between St. John Avenue and Walnut Street)
• Lookout Street (between Telegraph Street and Alfred Street)
• Lourdes Road (between Riverside Drive and dead-end to the south)
• Minerva Avenue (between Grand Boulevard and Schubert Street)
• Mitchell Avenue (between Vestal Avenue and Morris Street)
• Park Avenue (between Vestal Avenue And Morris Street)
• Park Street (between Schubert Street and Harrison Street)
• Prospect Street (between Front Street and Glenwood Avenue)
• Ronan Street (between Baxter Street and dead-end to the north, odd side only)
• Seminary Avenue (between Chestnut Street and Laurel Avenue)
• West Street (between Clinton Street and Phelps Street)
Members of the Binghamton Auxiliary Police are now reminding motorists of these rules by placing flyers on their windshields.