Endicott, NY (WBNG Binghamton) A husband and wife were arrested Wednesday night after a search warrant revealed numerous drugs and guns in their apartment.
The Broome County Special Investigations Unit Task Force conducted the search warrant at 106 N. Page Ave. in Endicott.
David Cheeseboro, 35, and Dawn Cheeseboro, 35, both of Endicott, were arrested and taken to the Broome County Jail without bail.
Investigators recovered the following items from their home:
- A loaded .45-caliber Springfield Armory semi-automatic handgun
- A U.S. Carbine .30-caliber rifle
- 33 bags of heroin
- A plastic baggie containing 7 grams of powdered heroin
- Numerous pills classified as schedule II controlled substances
- A digital scale, various packaging materials and cutting agents
- Approximately $2,000 in suspected drug money
Both will face multiple felony and misdemeanor charges.