Chimney Fire Spreads in Sanitaria Springs

By Brandi Bailey

Chimney Fire Spreads in Sanitaria Springs

February 17, 2013 Updated Feb 18, 2013 at 6:06 PM EDT

Colesville, NY (WBNG Binghamton) Multiple crews respond the a second alarm house fire in Sanitaria Springs.

The call went out just before 5 p.m. Sunday to 128 Hancock Rd. in Sanitaria Springs in the Town of Colesville.

Fire officials say the fire started as a chimney fire. Some insulation caught, and the fire spread to other parts of the home.

The owners were home at the time of the fire, but everyone got out safely and there were no injuries.

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.