Dog Dies After Biting Toxic Toad

Dog Dies After Biting Toxic Toad

October 10, 2012 Updated Oct 10, 2012 at 12:17 PM EDT

A sad story out of Florida involving a couple's dog.

According to a report from TBO.com, a Florida couple's Jack Russell terrier died last week after biting a toxic Bufo toad in their backyard. The toxin of the Bufo toad is poisonous to dog and other animals, according to the TBO.com report.

Read the report from TBO.com HERE.

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.