Family of Four Hospitalized After Eating Mushrooms Picked From Backyard

Family of Four Hospitalized After Eating Mushrooms Picked From Backyard

October 17, 2012 Updated Oct 17, 2012 at 1:25 PM EDT

A scary story out of Connecticut.

According to a report from the Hartford (Conn.) Courant, a Connecticut family of four was hospitalized this month after eating a dish cooked with mushrooms a 40-year-old woman picked from their backyard.

Read the report from the Hartford Courant HERE.

To submit a comment on this article, your email address is required. We respect your privacy and your email will not be visible to others nor will it be added to any email lists.