This turned out to be some really expensive champagne. ...
According to a report from TBO.com, a woman accidentally swallowed a $5,000 diamond that was in a flute of champagne at a charity event last weekend.
All but one of the flutes of champagne had a cubic zirconia stone in them as part of the fundraiser. The other flute held the diamond, which the woman accidentally swallowed, according to the TBO.com report. The diamond was recovered during a colonoscopy the woman had scheduled two days after the charity event, according to the TBO.com report.
Read the TBO.com report HERE.