We invite nominations of girls 11-18 years old who through their actions, activities, leadership, and positive influence on others have proved themselves exceptional members of the community. Nominations may be submitted by any member of the community, including parents, teachers, counselors, mentors, nonprofit organizations leaders and others.
Van Cott Jewelers Girls of Merit show through a consistent pattern of actions and deeds that they:
- Care about their family, their friends, and their community
- Give of themselves in order to better the lives of others
- Have care and compassion for others
- Are strongly committed to excellence in all areas of their lives
if you would like to nominate a young woman as a Van Cott Jewelers Girl of Merit, please submit an e-mail message of 250-750 words telling us:
- Who you are nominating (name, address, phone, e-mail)
- Why you feel this person is a Girl of Merit, citing specific actions and achievements you feel distinguish her
- Your name, address, phone, and e-mail
Email your nominations to: email@example.com or select “Nominate a Girl of Merit Online” below! 2014 Van Cott Jewelers Girls of Merit nomination form
We will select 10 Van Cott Jewelers Girls of Merit. If your nominee is selected, we will ask you for additional profile information.
NOMINATIONS DEADLINE: Deadline October 3, 2014.