West Windsor, NY (WBNG Binghamton) Several Broome County fire departments were called out to a natural gas compressor station fire.
Eight departments assisted West Windsor Fire just after 7 p.m. Monday to Patterson Road in West Windsor.
A building at a Williams Natural Gas compressor station caught fire.
Fire officials don't know what started the fire, although investigators were on scene.
According to a Williams representative, the fire was contained to a single building.
Once the gas was shut off, firefighters used a foam to put out the flames.
There were no reported injuries.