Hearth and Fireplace Expert
21st Century Pool and Spa
Vestal, NY 13850
Phone: (607) 729-6000
Toll Free: 1-800-933-SWIM
Fax: (607) 729-6270
Hours of Operation
- Vestal Showroom
- M - T9:00am - 8:00pm
- Fri9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sat10:00am - 5:00pm
- Sun12:00am - 5:00pm
- Oneonta Showroom
- M - F9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sat9:00am - 4:00pm
Choosing the right dealer for your hearth needs is every bit as important as choosing the right brand and we think you’ll agree that 21st Century Pools & Lennox are THE reason why you can count on getting quality products and customer service when you call.
21st Century Pools, Spas, & Hearth alongside Lennox Hearth Products goes beyond names customers know and trust. It also entails the variety of quality, stylish products for every home and business setting that can appeal to every wish. Lennox Hearth Products has one of the strongest lines of fireplaces, inserts, stoves and venting products in the industry. The result ... a place where customers can gather, relax and be inspired.
21st Century is proud to be an Independent Lennox Hearth Products Dealer!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is the unit going to look in my home?
- The presentation of your hearth is determined by several combined features including, but not limited to, the trim package, door set, surround kit, log set/ log rack, andirons, burner, flame control, firebox or liner, & louver kit. All finished off by final design of the surround.
- What fuel type is right for me?
- Fuel type will dictate how your fire will look and feel as well as how much time and attention your hearth will require and therefore is a very important piece of your purchase process. Your choice of fuel type can be dictated by your local code department depending on where you reside. You should first contact your local code department to see what type of fuels you are allowed to burn. Your options are wood, pellet, gas, or ask about alternate fuels such as corn or cherry pits. Then visit us at the showroom.
- How much heat should I expect from my hearth product?
- All hearth appliances will have an expected BTU range listed on the brochure. A general guideline to follow is the more square footage you have the higher the BTU range you will require. Additional considerations should be given to circulation fans within the unit, decorative design to the flame, and EPA certifications depending on fuel choice.
- How safe are hearth products?
- Generally speaking hearth products are extremely safe. Lennox products are constructed with the utmost care and precision while complying with national safety standards. However, personal safety begins with good fire management! Visit www.lennoxhearthproducts.com/buying-guide/safety-first.asp for more information.
- Are there environmentally safe ways to create a great look in my hearth?
- Absolutely! Advancements in technology at Lennox have produced a variety of options allowing for cleaner more efficient burning than ever before. Lennox's "burn smart products" you can be confident you are doing your part to be environmentally responsible. For more information visit www.lennoxhearthproducts.com/buying-guide/burn-smart