Ed Valdes Agency
Johnson City, NY 13790
Hours of Operation
- Mon - Thu8:45am - 5:30pm
- Fri8:45pm - 5:00pm
I can help you protect the things that are important – your family, home, car, boat and more.
I’ve been with Allstate for over 23 years and have worn many hats in the company. My tenure and experience has allowed me to not only understand the ins-and-outs of insurance, but also to service hundreds of families regarding their protection needs. I can help you protect the things that are important – your auto, home, life and retirement.
I’m proud to work with a company that has been servicing satisfied customers for over 70 years. I can offer quality insurance that’s affordable and provide easy access for you to contact me in person, over the phone, or through my web site - wherever and whenever you need. We know how important customer service and value are important for a long-lasting relationship.
I work with each customer on an individual basis. I can help identify gaps in your protection and financial needs and assist you with helpful ideas and information along the way. Personally, I offer customers the same as I’d expect from Allstate – professional service and solutions that can meet your financial needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much coverage do I need?
- This will be different for each unique situation. Factors including type of vehicle, type of home and any assets owned should be considered. Then policies are tapered for each individual’s wants and specific needs. We highly recommend you speak with one of our experienced professionals to find the correct coverage for your needs
- What exactly is No Fault Insurance?
- No Fault is the nickname given to coverage on your auto policy that protects you and your passengers after an auto accident. All associated medical bills up to the policy limits are paid regardless of who’s at fault for the accident.
- Why do I need Life Insurance when I have it through work?
- We always recommend taking advantage of the option for life insurance benefits through work. However, this is not coverage that you own. This is a benefit through work that ends when your employment ends. Just as all other benefits cease when you are no longer employed. Purchasing life insurance through Allstate is coverage that you own and control as you’d like.
- Do you only have auto insurance?
- No, we are a full service agency. We not only can cover your auto and home, but we provide motorcycle, boat, RV, snowmobile insurance and off road vehicles. In addition, we have a vast array of financial products including life insurance.
- What if I have an accident or a question after 5pm or on the weekend?
- Not a problem, we have 24 customer service! You can either call 1-800-allstate or call our office directly at 729-2900 and be connected to one of our customer service representatives 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also find general information on our website Allstate.com or by an easy to use, free smart phone app.