Tree Service Expert
Woodland Tree Service
Endicott, New York 1376
Hours of Operation
The most reliable tree service in the Greater Binghamton area.
Woodland Services provides the best quality and most reliable tree care service in the Binghamton area.
We service Broome, Tioga, Chenango, Chemung, Delaware and surrounding Counties in New York, as well as surrounding counties in Pennsylvania
With over 25 years of experience you can count on our tree experts to deliver the results you desire on any job, no matter the size or scope.
We have the equipment to handle every job, and the lowest prices in the market.
Woodland offers all varieties of tree care services from tree removal, trimming, and stump grinding, to acreage clearing, small lot clearing and pipeline clearing. No job is too big or too small.
Sophia Matindale Perfetti
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to cut down a tree?
- It is impossible to price a tree removal or pruning job over the phone or without viewing the tree. Every tree and location is different and the cost to remove or prune a tree is based on various factors. Price is based on the size of the tree, the method of removal (whether by crane, bucket or climbing), the location of the tree and its accessibility, and safety factors such as electrical lines nearby or trees that may be over a house. We provide estimates free of charge so that we can meet each client and survey the tree location.
- Do I need to cut down the whole tree?
- Not necessarily. We can carefully remove whatever portion of the tree you want, within the limits of safety. We’ll work from the top of the tree down, taking care to shape the tree and keep it healthy.
- How soon can my tree work be completed?
- After confirmation of your written estimate, you will be placed on our schedule on a first-come, first-served basis. We work through the winter, which is often a slower time for us. Winter is the perfect time for many tree removals since the ground is frozen and there is less chance of harming ground cover. In the winter, jobs are usually completed in one to two weeks. The spring and summer are our busiest time of year so we do our best to complete jobs within four weeks time.
- When should I prune my trees?
- Conifers can be pruned any time of year, but pruning during the dormant season may minimize sap and resin flow from cut branches. Hardwood trees and shrubs without showy flowers should be pruned in the dormant season to easily visualize the structure of the tree, to maximize wound closure, reduce the chance of spreading disease, and to discourage sap flow. Trees and shrubs that flower in early spring such as dogwood should be pruned immediately after flowering. Trees and shrubs that flower in the summer and fall should be pruned during their dormant season. Dead branches can be removed any time of year.
- Why should I have my tree stumps ground? What is a stump grinder?
- A stump grinder is a machine that has a cutter wheel specifically manufactured to grind a stump and its root flares into a mulch-like fiber. Our state-of-the-art stump grinding equipment is designed to leave behind no holes or yard damage. The stump's former location will be back filled with the remaining dirt, soil and mulch from the grindings and leveled to match the rest of the area.