BINGHAMTON (WBNG) -- The Binghamton Police Department says its Community Response Team conducted a traffic stop Thursday night near Clinton and Murray Streets that resulted in three arrests.
According to authorities, the driver of the vehicle, 23-year old Kaelon Hall, concealed a .32 caliber Smith and Wesson revolver and five bullets in his shorts.
Police say one of the passengers, Nyquan Williams, 23, had given a false name to authorities, to hide the fact that he was on parole.
Binghamton Police say 22-year old Isaiah Washington, another passenger possessed controlled substance pills and had a bench warrant out of Binghamton City Court.
The charges handed to all three are listed below:
Kaelon Hall, 23
Meadow Street, Binghamton
- Criminal possession of a weapon in the third degree, a class D felony
- Criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree, a misdemeanor
Isaiah Washington, 22
Harrison Street, Johnson City
- Criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh degree, a misdemeanor
- Bench warrant out of Binghamton City Court
Nyquan Williams, 20
Chenango Street, Binghamton
- Criminal impersonation in the second degree, a misdemeanor.
- One Parole warrant
All three suspects are awaiting arraignment in Binghamton City Court.