Owego fire sparked by electrical outlet - WBNG.com: Binghamton-area News, Weather, Sports

Owego fire sparked by electrical outlet

Posted: Updated:

OWEGO (WBNG) -- A fire at a home in Owego was caused by an electrical outlet in a second floor apartment, according to Owego Fire Chief Dan Gavin.

The chief says that outlet was used for the refrigerator.

No one was hurt in the fire on George Street around 10:30 a.m. Saturday.

Emergency crews from Owego, Apalachin, Campville, Tioga and Newark Valley all helped fight the flames.

Powered by Frankly