(WBNG) -- Members from the New York State Police, New York State Liquor Authority, and Endicott Police Department conducted an Underage Drinking Enforcement Detail in Broome County.
According to state police, the effort on Saturday, Feb. 3 targeted establishments that sold alcoholic beverages in the towns of Union, Dickinson, and Chenango, and also the village of Endicott.
Troopers say of the nine establishments that were checked, four sold alcohol to an underage operative.
1. Downtown Quarterback, 115 Washington Avenue, Village of Endicott
2. The New Yorker, 123 Nanticoke Avenue, Village of Endicott
3. Kelly’s Sports Bar, 102 North Page Avenue, Village of Endicott
4. Topper Saloon, 1001 Union Center Maine Highway, Town of Union
5. Barnaby’s Pub, 2101 East Main Street, Town of Union
6. Blind Tiger Pub, 4402 Watson Blvd, Town of Union
7. Applebee’s Restaurant, 842 Upper Front Street, Town of Dickinson
8. Mary’s Bar & Lounge, 85 Castle Creek Road, Town of Chenango
9. Weis Market, 1290 Front Street, Town of Chenango
Police say employees of the following four businesses were charged with a violation of New York State ABC Law, section 65, Prohibited Sale of Alcoholic Beverage to a Minor:
All four employees were issued tickets to appear in the courts of each town or village they were arrested in, according to police.