TOWN OF MAINE (WBNG) -- Investigators say there were no injuries in a house fire in the town of Maine.
Broome County fire investigators say there were two adults and two children inside a home at 32 Rozelle Road on Monday when a chimney fire spread to the rest of the home.
Investigators told 12 News everyone inside made it out with no injuries.
Our crew on the scene could see serious damage to the front, left part of the home.
12 News has reached out to the Red Cross to see if the organization is assisting the family who lived at the home.
TOWN OF MAINE (WBNG) – Firefighters responded Monday afternoon to a house fire in the town of Maine.
Several fire engines could be seen fighting a fire at 32 Rozelle Road.
12 News was on the scene from 3 p.m. to 4:20 p.m. Our crew observed damage to the front, left portion of the home and gradual smoke coming out of the structure.
According to the Broome County Bureau of Fire Investigation, it started as a chimney fire and spread throughout the home.
Authorities have not said if anyone was hurt.