TGI Fridays in Vestal closed Tuesday after carbon monoxide relea - WBNG.com: Binghamton-area News, Weather, Sports

TGI Fridays in Vestal closed Tuesday after carbon monoxide release

Posted: Updated:

VESTAL (WBNG) -- A popular Vestal restaurant is closed for the rest of Tuesday following a release of carbon monoxide.

TGI Fridays, located in the Town Square Mall, is closed after broken machinery in the restaurant released carbon monoxide, according to a Town of Vestal employee.

An employee with TGI Fridays told 12 News over the phone just after 4 p.m. that the Vestal Fire Department was at the restaurant.

Authorities have not said if anyone suffered a medical condition due to the carbon monoxide release.

Powered by Frankly