Tonight: Clear and cool with river valley fog. Low: 51-58
Saturday: Partly cloudy to mostly sunny and very warm. High: 82-87
Saturday Night: Partly cloudy to clear. Low: 54-59
• Clear and cool tonight with river valley fog possible.
• High pressure sticks through the weekend.
• Very warm Saturday & hot Sunday; low 90s possible Sunday in warmest valleys.
• Cold front passes Monday sometime; chance of showers/storms.
• Few showers or storms possible Tuesday with second cold front.
• Turning more humid Monday and Tuesday.
Clear skies will be with us tonight into the overnight. We’ll see another great night for sleeping with lows in the 50s. Some valley fog is possible as well.
High pressure will be with us all through the weekend and the winds will shift more to the south allowing some much warmer air to come into the region. Highs on Saturday will be in the mid 80s and will continue to easily rise into the upper 80s to near 90 Sunday. It may begin to turn slightly more humid by Sunday afternoon and definitely more humid by Monday.
There is a chance that some showers or storms could develop Sunday night into Monday with the passage of a weak cold front Monday; however, certainty in the timing of the front is low. This will also lead me to have a chance of showers or storms in Monday’s forecast also. The chance of precipitation is 60%. It will turn more humid Monday and Tuesday.
A second, heat breaking cold front will move through next Tuesday. The chance of rain is 30% with highs around 80. Wednesday looks dry a bit unsettled so I’ll keep a slight chance of a couple showers or storms in the forecast. By next Thursday and Friday things look to turn more settled with highs in the upper 70s.