Quantcast
  • Forecast for Binghamton and the Twin Tiers



    Tonight: Cloudy with areas of fog. 20% chance of showers, but 60% well southeast of Binghamton. Low: 40-45

    Tuesday: Partly sunny to mostly cloudy and mainly dry. High: 57-63

    Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy with fog. Low: 41-46

  • Forecast for Binghamton and the Twin Tiers


    Tonight: Cloudy with areas of fog. 20% chance of showers, but 60% well southeast of Binghamton. Low: 40-45

    Tuesday: Partly sunny to mostly cloudy and mainly dry. High: 57-63

    Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy with fog. Low: 41-46

    Forecast By: Chief Meteorologist Howard Manges

    On Facebook @ Howard Manges WBNG

    Forecast snapshot:
    • Highest chance of showers tonight is southeast of Binghamton.
    • Tuesday looks mainly dry.
    • Wednesday through Friday remain unsettled; daily chance of showers.
    • Upcoming weekend looks dry for now.
    • Temperatures should moderate to above average by next weekend.

    Forecast details:
    An unsettled period of weather will be with us most of this week. Clouds will be prevalent with some peeks of sunshine from time to time.

    Clouds stick around tonight with some fog developing. The chance of rain in Binghamton is around 20%, but farther southeast of Binghamton, the chance of rain increases to 60%. Overnight lows will be in the low to mid 40s.

    Lots of dry time is expected Tuesday. There may be some breaks of sunshine with highs in the upper 50s to around 60. The chance of precipitation is 10%.

    Wednesday looks wet with a 60% chance of rain as an upper level low pressure slide across the area. Highs will be around 60. There may be some leftover showers Thursday as well so I’ll put the chance of rain at 40%. I’ll keep an eye on the location of the upper level low pressure system as our rain chances will be directly related to our proximity to it.

    A few spotty showers are possible Friday, but the chance is 20% or less so I anticipate a lot of dry time. Highs will be around 60 again.

    Mothers Day weekend looks dry for now with clouds and sunshine Saturday giving way to partly sunny skies Sunday. Highs should moderate back into the mid 60s both days.

Storm Tracker Weather more Weather

Icon
Current Temp 48.0 °F
Overcast
Wind : Northwest at 10.4 MPH (9 KT)
Humidity : 86 %
Pressure : 1014.1 mb
More Weather
This content requires the latest Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Click here for a free download of the latest Adobe Flash Player.