Barn Fire

Barn Fire

A barn caught on fire, they are thinking it was caused by heat lamps for chickens, in Whitney Point.

Give credit to Katrina from Whitney Point for the photo.

This story is inappropriate and should be flagged for moderation. Please choose from one of the following options:

You have indicated this comment should be removed.

Close

The comment has been submitted for review. Thank you .

josh gerst says ... on Wednesday, Jan 12 at 8:10 AM

sory about your barn

58729927
Inappropriate? Alert Us!

Add a comment

Name:

Comment: 250 Characters Left

WBNG and its affiliated companies are not responsible for the content of comments posted or for anything arising out of use of the above comments or other interaction among the users. We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit user-generated content at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so or to monitor any Public Forum.