The Hyde Hall Bridge was originally constructed in 1823 and is the oldest surviving bridge in New York State. Built by Master Carpenter Cyrenus Clark, with assistance from local carpenter Andrew Alden and stone mason Lorenzo Bates, it is registered on the National Register of Historic Places as of December 17, 1998.
It is located in the Glimmerglass State Park over the Shadow Brook off County Route 31, south of State Route 20. It is 53 feet long and built with a Burr Arch truss. It is still in its original location and has always been a private bridge.