1. WBNG-TV, Binghatmon Riverwalk Hotel, The Jewelry Center, JP Personal Fitness, Studio SoHo Salon, Nate Scarinzi Photography and Danel Bridal Salon are sponsoring a You News Wedding contest, February 25, 2011 thru April 13, 2011 12pm. No purchase necessary.
2. The contest is open to engaged couples who are residents of the United States. Employees and associates (and their family members) of Binghatmon Riverwalk Hotel, The Jewelry Center, JP Personal Fitness, Studio SoHo Salon, Nate Scarinzi Photography and Danel Bridal Salon, WBNG-TV and Binghamton CW are not eligible to participate.
3. To participate, viewers need to go to www.wbng.com and upload a photo or video of themselves (the engaged couple) and tell us the story of your engagement to You News TV.
4. The winner will be chosen by voting on the top 5 entries that have the most viewer comments as of March 31, 2011 12M. Voting will be occur from April 1, 2011 to April 13, 2011 12M. Winner will be the entry that has the most votes as of April 13, 2011 12M. Comments will be monitored by WBNG and any inappropriate postings will be removed. Winner will be notified by email. Winner will win The Wedding Package valued at $2,000 which includes:
Binghamton Riverwalk Hotel -Winner will receive $500 off a reception of 250 people or more booked at the Riverwalk Hotel. Certificate expires 3/31/2013. Certificate is non-transferable and holds no cash value. Gratuity is not included.
The Jewelry Center - Winner will receive $300 gift certificate.
JP Personal Fitness - Winner will receive $300 gift certificate good toward personal training at JP Personal Fitness. Certificate is good for the winner of the contest only and expires 3/31/2012. Certificate is non-transferable and holds no cash value.
Studio SoHo Salon - Winner will receive a certificate entitling the bride and groom to be to wedding day hair services compliments of Studio SoHo Salon. Services to include cut, color/hights and updo for the bride. Cut, color/highlights for the groom. Facial waxing for bride and groom. Manicure for bride and groom. Certificate does not include purchase of hair care products. Services to be provided by Breezy Beylo and Chad Akey and require a two-week advance appointment. Certificate expires 3/31/2012. Certificate is non-transferable and holds no cash value. Gratuity is not included.
Nate Scarinzi Photography -Will will receive a gift certificate for $300 off any wedding package. The certificate is non-transferable and holds no cash value.
Danel Bridal Salon -Winner will receive $300 gift certificate good toward the purchase of a wedding gown at Danel Bridal Salon. There will be a 15% discount on additional purchases (tuxedos, bridesmaid gowns and accessories). The certificate expires 3/31/2012. Certificate is non-transferable and holds no cash value.
5. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received.
6. Winners are also responsible for all federal, state and local taxes. They must provide their legal name, address, zip code, telephone number and social security number to receive their prize. Winners are soley responsible for all additional costs and risks of said prize.
7. This contest is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws apply.
8. Winners must meet all prize specifications, regulations and restrictions. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be substituted for any other sort of payment or consideration. If the winner fails to comply with any of prize rules and regulations, he/she will forfeit all claims to such prize.
9. Rules and regulations are available upon request, by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to WBNG-TV/You News Wedding contest” 560 Columbia Drive, Johnson City, NY 13790-0012 by December 31, 2011.
10. In case of dispute, WBNG-TV’s decision shall be final with respect to all matters concerning contest administration and awarding of prizes. WBNG-TV reserves the right to embellish or alter the contest in any way.
11. Internet. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the game or sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves its right in its discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes/game. The Sponsor, the stations listed above and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alternation of, entries: (ii) are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this sweepstakes/game.