Mother's Day Contest Rules
1. WBNG-TV and Nanticoke Gardens are sponsoring a You News TV Special Mothers contest, April 29-May 9, 2013. No purchase necessary.
2. The contest is open to residents to the United States. Employees and associates (and their family members) of Nanticoke Gardens, WBNG-TV and BINGHAMTON’S CW are not eligible.
3. To participate, viewers need to go to www.wbng.com and upload a photo or video of their mother to You News TV. When they upload their photo/video, please tell us why your mother loves gardening.
4. The 3 winners will be chosen by random drawing from all entries on May 9, 2013 12N. Winner will be notified by email. Winners will receive a $50 gift certificate for Nanticoke Gardens.
5. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received.
6. Winners are also responsible for all federal, state and local taxes. They must provide their legal name, address, zip code, telephone number and social security number to receive their prize. Winners are solely responsible for all additional costs and risks of said prize.
7. This contest is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws apply.
9. Winners must meet all prize specifications, regulations and restrictions. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be substituted for any other sort of payment or consideration. If the winner fails to comply with any of prize rules and regulations, he/she will forfeit all claims to such prize. Prize must be picked up by July 1, 2013.
10. Rules and regulations are available upon request, by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to WBNG-TV/Nanticoke Gardens “Mothers Day contest” 560 Columbia Drive, Johnson City, NY 13790-0012 by August 31, 2013.
11. In case of dispute, WBNG-TV’s decision shall be final with respect to all matters concerning contest administration and awarding of prizes. WBNG-TV reserves the right to embellish or alter the contest in any way.
12. Internet. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the game or sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves its right in its discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes/game. The Sponsor, the stations listed above and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alternation of, entries: (ii) are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this sweepstakes/game.