Fire in a Bedroom

Fire in a Bedroom

On this terribly cold night, a home in the Village of Whitney Point caught on fire in one of the bedrooms from a space heater. Luckily, the huge family was able to get out of the home safely. Fire fighters from Whitney Point, Lisle, Triangle, and Glen Aubrey worked at getting the fire under control before the whole home was last.

This story is inappropriate and should be flagged for moderation. Please choose from one of the following options:

Add a comment

Name:

Comment: 250 Characters Left

WBNG and its affiliated companies are not responsible for the content of comments posted or for anything arising out of use of the above comments or other interaction among the users. We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit user-generated content at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so or to monitor any Public Forum.