1. WBNG-TV and Piccadilly Lane are sponsoring a You News TV Holiday Lights, November 25, 2013 to January 1, 2014. No purchase necessary.
2. The contest is open to residents to the United States. Employees and associates (and their family members) of Piccadilly Lane, WBNG-TV and Binghamton CW are not eligible.
3. To participate, viewers need to go to www.wbng.com and upload a photo or video of Holiday Lights to You News TV.
4. The winner will be chosen by random drawing from all entries on January 1, 2014. Winner will win a $75 Piccadilly Lane gift certificate and a $75 gift basket. Winner will be notified by email.
5. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received.
6. Transportation is not included in the prize package.
7. Winners are also responsible for all federal, state and local taxes. They must provide their legal name, address, zip code, telephone number and social security number to receive their prize. Winners are solely responsible for all additional costs and risks of said prize.
8. This contest is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws apply.
9. Winners must meet all prize specifications, regulations and restrictions. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be substituted for any other sort of payment or consideration. If the winner fails to comply with any of prize rules and regulations, he/she will forfeit all claims to such prize.
10. Rules and regulations are available upon request, by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to WBNG-TV/Piccadilly Lane “Holiday Lights” 560 Columbia Drive, Johnson City, NY 13790-0012.
11. In case of dispute, WBNG-TV’s decision shall be final with respect to all matters concerning contest administration and awarding of prizes. WBNG-TV reserves the right to embellish or alter the contest in any way.
12. Internet. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the game or sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves its right in its discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes/game. The Sponsor, the stations listed above and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alternation of, entries: (ii) are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this sweepstakes/game.