Restoring district 16 school house.

A few members of the Guilford Historical Society were working on restoring the district 16, one room school house, which was built around 1863 on Saturday, August 2nd. The two men on oppisit sides of the door are brothers, their mother attended the school in the late 1920-30's.
When finished, the building will be a museum showing how the school would have looked when first built. The Historical Society will use early pictures of the building and other records to accuratly portray the old one room school house

This story is inappropriate and should be flagged for moderation. Please choose from one of the following options:

Add a comment

Name:

Comment: 250 Characters Left

WBNG and its affiliated companies are not responsible for the content of comments posted or for anything arising out of use of the above comments or other interaction among the users. We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit user-generated content at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so or to monitor any Public Forum.