Sunday morning guest where wokin up by fire alarms at the new Holiday Inn Express in Vestal on the parkway. Seems an employee put cheese in a microwave and burned it setting off fire alarms and smoke detectors waking up guests at 7:30 am. Not exactly the wake -up call they had expected. The hotel was aired out and soon all was normal again much to the relief of guests.
Fire alarms ring out at hotel in Vestal
This story is inappropriate and should be flagged for moderation. Please choose from one of the following options: