WBNG E-News - Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Advanced Search »
Fire in Park Manor Blvd. Endwell, NY
Fire started in garage. Car was on fire in the garage and spread through out the house. No one was injured.
This story is inappropriate and should be flagged for moderation. Please choose from one of the following options:
It's animal time at ANIMAL ADVENTURE!!!!
Anonymous says ... on Thursday, Jul 9 at 9:12 AM
I heard it took endwell fire dept forever to get there... could of saved the house
4Garage-Doors.com says ... on Friday, May 8 at 7:54 PM
Did the person know that the car was on fire? Garage fires are one of the leading ways homes set on fire.
We had a client whose garbage can set on fire because he threw what he thought was a snuffed out cig
Inappropriate? Alert Us!
WBNG and its affiliated companies are not responsible for the content of comments posted or for anything arising out of use of the above comments or other interaction among the users. We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit user-generated content at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so or to monitor any Public Forum.
An email has been sent, and you should receive it within 30 minutes. If you do not receive it, please use our help form to contact us.
Great selection of NEW and CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED Honda vehicles