Advertisement

6 Transported to Hospital after Gas Leak at Sam’s Club

Sam's Club
Sam's Club(KY3)
Published: Jan. 10, 2022 at 11:55 PM EST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

Vestal (WBNG) - At 10:30 Monday morning Vestal Fire Department received calls about a gas leak at Sam’s Club in Vestal.

The department stated that a water pipe broke which saturated the ceiling insulation. The insulation then fell and broke the natural gas line in the store.

According to the department, crews were on the scene for one hour and there were 7 patients, 6 of those patients were transported to the hospital for exposure to the natural gas.

Stay with 12 news as we get more information on this situation.

Copyright 2022 WBNG. All rights reserved.