Cat killed in Windsor trailer fire
(WBNG) -- A cat was killed in a trailer fire at 336 Old Rt. 17 in Windsor Monday evening.
First Assistant Fire Chief John McNulty said two people were able to escape the fire and were not injured.
McNulty said the blaze was caused by a faulty furnace and possible electrical heaters.
Officials said the fire was put out before it reached the surrounding trailers.
The Windsor, West Windsor, Five Mile Point fire departments and Eastern Broome Ambulance responded. New York State Police and Broome County Sheriff’s Office are also at the scene.
12 News has a crew on the way to the scene. This is a developing story. Stay with 12 News for more information.