Advertisement

Unsettled periods this week

Published: May. 2, 2022 at 5:39 PM EDT|Updated: May. 2, 2022 at 11:48 PM EDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

Tonight: Mostly cloudy. Low: 42-50

Tuesday: Partly sunny to cloudy with lots of dry time. 30% chance of a few showers later in the day. High: 64-70

Forecast Discussion:

Overnight remains cloudy with lows in the 40s. Some patchy fog or drizzle is possible.

Tuesday brings a lot of dry time, but later in the day the chance of rain showers increases to around 30%. Overnight the chance of rain is around 70%. Low pressure developing in Ohio crosses our area Wednesday and showers and rain remain in the forecast. The chance of precipitation is 60%.

By Friday some uncertainty creeps into the forecast. We’re keeping the chance of rain at around 20% but this could increase or decrease depending on how the surface weather map shapes up.

UNSETTLED LATE WEEK
UNSETTLED LATE WEEK(WBNG)
UNCERTAINTY
UNCERTAINTY(WBNG)

Next weekend looks dry for now with highs in the low 60s.