Advertisement

Heat builds this weekend

Published: May. 27, 2022 at 6:41 PM EDT|Updated: May. 28, 2022 at 5:00 AM EDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

Saturday: 70% chance of scattered showers early tapers to 30% around midday. Mainly dry afternoon expected with some breaks of sun. High: 62-68

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy. Low: 44-51

Sunday: Partly cloudy. High: 75-80

Forecast Discussion:

Saturday brings more scattered showers, especially through midday as that low slides through. The rain chances will decrease west to east through the afternoon as a cold front arrives. Highs will be in the 60s.

Not an all day rainfall
Not an all day rainfall(WBNG)

Sunday and Memorial Day look dry with highs in the mid 70s rising to around 84 for Memorial Day. Next Tuesday also looks hot with highs in the upper 80s. By midweek next week the heat remains and a few showers or storms are possible Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.