St. John's (NY) Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The St. John's Red Storm (22-8) are not considered to be in the running to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +50000 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on St. John's (NY) with DraftKings Sportsbook.
The Red Storm play the Purdue Boilermakers, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 16 in the First Four.
Red Storm NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +50000 (Bet $100 to win $50000)
Think the Red Storm have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
St. John's (NY) Team Stats
- With 65.5 points per game on offense, St. John's (NY) is 171st in the nation. Defensively, it gives up 59.4 points per contest, which ranks 59th in college basketball.
St. John's (NY) Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 3-7 | Q2 Record: 5-1 | Q3 Record: 8-0 | Q4 Record: 6-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, St. John's (NY) is 3-7 (.300%) -- tied for the 41st-most victories.
- St. John's (NY) has five wins against Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 31st-most in the country.
- St. John's (NY) has tied for the 23rd-most Quadrant 3 wins in the country (eight).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.