Mikal Bridges Player Prop Bets: Nets vs. Thunder - March 14
Mikal Bridges' Brooklyn Nets hit the court versus the Oklahoma City Thunder at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday.
Below, we dig into Bridges' stats and trends to help you pick out the best prop bets.
Mikal Bridges Prop Bets vs. the Thunder
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Mikal Bridges' player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Mikal Bridges Insights vs. the Thunder
- Bridges' opponents, the Thunder, have one of the fastest offensive tempos, ranking sixth, averaging 104.9 possessions per game, while his Nets average 99.2 per game, which ranks 29th among NBA teams.
- The Thunder give up 116.3 points per contest, 20th-ranked in the league.
- The Thunder are the worst team in the league, giving up 46.6 rebounds per game.
- Giving up 25.8 assists per contest, the Thunder are the 18th-ranked team in the league.
- Conceding 13 made 3-pointers per game, the Thunder are the 26th-ranked team in the NBA.
Mikal Bridges vs. the Thunder
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Bridges or any of his Nets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.