Spencer Dinwiddie Player Prop Bets: Nets vs. Thunder - March 14
Spencer Dinwiddie and the Brooklyn Nets hit the court versus the Oklahoma City Thunder at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday.
With prop bets available for Dinwiddie, let's break down some stats and trends to assist you in making good selections.
Spencer Dinwiddie Prop Bets vs. the Thunder
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Spencer Dinwiddie's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Spencer Dinwiddie Insights vs. the Thunder
- Dinwiddie's opponents, the Thunder, have one of the NBA's fastest tempos, ranking sixth with 104.9 possessions per game, while his Nets rank 29th in possessions per game with 99.2.
- Conceding 116.3 points per contest, the Thunder are the 20th-ranked squad in the league on defense.
- The Thunder are the worst team in the NBA, allowing 46.6 rebounds per game.
- Conceding 25.8 assists per game, the Thunder are the 18th-ranked squad in the NBA.
- In terms of 3-pointers, the Thunder have given up 13 makes per contest, 26th in the league.
Spencer Dinwiddie vs. the Thunder
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Dinwiddie or any of his Nets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.