The No. 2 Texas Longhorns (26-8) and the No. 15 Colgate Raiders (26-8) will meet on Thursday to compete for a spot in the second round of the NCAA Tournament. Texas is favored by 13.5 points in the opening round matchup, which tips off at 7:25 PM on TBS. Here are the insights you need when filling out your bracket for this 2-15 matchup. The matchup has an over/under of 150.5 points.
Colgate vs. Texas Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Time: 7:25 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Des Moines, Iowa
- Venue: Wells Fargo Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Raiders Betting Records & Stats
- Colgate and its opponents have combined to score more than 150.5 points in 10 of 31 games this season.
- Colgate's matchups this season have a 147.6-point average over/under, 2.9 fewer points than this game's total.
- Colgate is 16-15-0 against the spread this year.
- Colgate has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Raiders have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +700 odds on them winning this game.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Colgate has a 12.5% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Colgate vs. Texas Over/Under Stats
||Games Over 150.5
||% of Games Over 150.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Colgate Insights & Trends
- Colgate has gone 9-1 in its last 10 games, with a 7-3 record against the spread during that span.
- Six of the Raiders' last 10 games have hit the over.
- The Raiders score 11.2 more points per game (78.6) than the Longhorns allow their opponents to score (67.4).
- When it scores more than 67.4 points, Colgate is 11-12 against the spread and 20-6 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Texas vs. Colgate Betting Splits
||ATS Record Against 13.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Colgate vs. Texas Home/Away Splits
||Home ATS Record
||Away ATS Record
||Points Scored Per Game (Home)
||Points Scored Per Game (Away)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.