Albany vs. UMass Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 17
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 3:39 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 11:41 AM EDT
Friday's contest between the UMass Minutewomen (26-6) and Albany Great Danes (22-11) matching up at William D. Mullins Center has a projected final score of 73-53 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored UMass, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will tip off at 7:00 PM ET on March 17.
The Great Danes lost their last outing 38-36 against Vermont on Friday.
Albany vs. UMass Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: William D. Mullins Center in Amherst, Massachusetts
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Albany vs. UMass Score Prediction
- Prediction: UMass 73, Albany 53
Albany Schedule Analysis
- In their best win of the season, the Great Danes beat the Vermont Catamounts 60-46 on December 29.
- Based on the RPI, the Minutewomen have 10 wins against Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the ninth-most in Division 1.
- Against Quadrant 4 teams, Albany is 20-3 (.870%) -- the eighth-most wins.
Albany 2022-23 Best Wins
- 60-46 at home over Vermont (No. 143) on December 29
- 72-64 at home over Maine (No. 197) on March 5
- 53-50 at home over Maine (No. 197) on February 18
- 64-57 on the road over Siena (No. 230) on November 13
- 61-53 at home over UMBC (No. 273) on January 4
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Albany Performance Insights
- The Great Danes outscore opponents by 4.0 points per game (posting 58.4 points per game, 303rd in college basketball, and allowing 54.4 per contest, 12th in college basketball) and have a +132 scoring differential.
- In conference action, Albany is scoring more points (61.2 per game) than it is overall (58.4) in 2022-23.
- In 2022-23 the Great Danes are averaging 0.7 more points per game at home (59.9) than on the road (59.2).
- Albany is allowing fewer points at home (52.5 per game) than on the road (55.8).
- In their last 10 games, the Great Danes are compiling 57.8 points per contest, compared to their season average of 58.4.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.