The Hofstra Pride (25-9) host the Cincinnati Bearcats (22-12) at David S. Mack Sports and Exhibition Complex - Hofstra Arena on Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+. There is no line set for the game.
Hofstra vs. Cincinnati Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Hempstead, New York
- Venue: David S. Mack Sports and Exhibition Complex - Hofstra Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hofstra Betting Records & Stats
- Hofstra has hit the over in 13 of its 28 games with a set total (46.4%).
- The Pride are 17-10-0 ATS this season.
- Hofstra's .630 ATS win percentage (17-10-0 ATS Record) is higher than Cincinnati's .607 mark (17-11-0 ATS Record) in 2022-23.
Hofstra vs. Cincinnati Over/Under Stats
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Hofstra Insights & Trends
- Hofstra has an 8-2 record against the spread while going 9-1 overall over its last 10 games.
- Four of Pride's last 10 games have gone over the total.
- The Pride put up 75.1 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 69.3 the Bearcats allow.
- Hofstra is 13-4 against the spread and 19-3 overall when scoring more than 69.3 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Hofstra vs. Cincinnati Betting Splits
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Hofstra vs. Cincinnati Home/Away Splits
||Home ATS Record
||Away ATS Record
||Points Scored Per Game (Home)
||Points Scored Per Game (Away)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.