St. John's (NY) vs. North Carolina Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 11:42 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 18, 2023 at 11:40 AM EDT
Saturday's contest at Value City Arena has the North Carolina Tar Heels (21-10) matching up with the St. John's Red Storm (23-8) at 4:00 PM ET on March 18. Our computer prediction projects a 67-60 win for North Carolina, who are favored by our model.
The Red Storm are coming off of a 66-64 victory over Purdue in their most recent game on Thursday.
St. John's (NY) vs. North Carolina Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Value City Arena in Columbus, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
St. John's (NY) vs. North Carolina Score Prediction
- Prediction: North Carolina 67, St. John's (NY) 60
St. John's (NY) Schedule Analysis
- The Red Storm's best win of the season came in a 69-64 victory versus the No. 6 UConn Huskies on February 21.
- The Red Storm have tied for the 33rd-most Quadrant 1 victories in the country (four).
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, St. John's (NY) is 5-1 (.833%) -- tied for the 37th-most wins.
St. John's (NY) 2022-23 Best Wins
- 69-64 on the road over UConn (No. 6/AP Poll) on February 21
- 66-62 at home over Creighton (No. 16) on December 4
- 66-61 at home over Marquette (No. 41) on January 18
- 66-64 over Purdue (No. 46) on March 16
- 61-57 over Memphis (No. 62) on November 25
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
St. John's (NY) Performance Insights
- The Red Storm have a +185 scoring differential, topping opponents by six points per game. They're putting up 65.5 points per game, 168th in college basketball, and are allowing 59.5 per outing to rank 57th in college basketball.
- St. John's (NY) has averaged 2.4 fewer points in Big East play (63.1) than overall (65.5).
- At home, the Red Storm score 68.4 points per game. Away, they average 62.4.
- St. John's (NY) is allowing fewer points at home (57.8 per game) than on the road (62.1).
- In their last 10 games, the Red Storm are scoring 60.6 points per contest, 4.9 fewer points than their season average (65.5).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.