Fordham vs. Columbia Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 20
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 7:38 PM EDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 11:39 AM EDT
Monday's contest between the Columbia Lions (24-5) and Fordham Rams (19-12) matching up at Francis S. Levien Gymnasium has a projected final score of 76-63 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Columbia, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 7:00 PM ET on March 20.
The Rams' most recent outing on Thursday ended in a 73-63 win against Drexel.
Fordham vs. Columbia Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Francis S. Levien Gymnasium in New York City, New York
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Fordham vs. Columbia Score Prediction
- Prediction: Columbia 76, Fordham 63
Fordham Schedule Analysis
- Against the Rhode Island Rams, a top 100 team in our computer rankings, the Rams notched their signature win of the season on February 22, a 74-73 home victory.
- Against Quadrant 2 teams, Fordham is 2-5 (.286%) -- tied for the 44th-most losses.
Fordham 2022-23 Best Wins
- 74-73 at home over Rhode Island (No. 75) on February 22
- 68-59 at home over Richmond (No. 85) on January 25
- 71-65 on the road over Saint Joseph's (PA) (No. 97) on January 22
- 73-63 at home over Drexel (No. 126) on March 16
- 78-58 at home over Fairleigh Dickinson (No. 138) on December 11
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Fordham Performance Insights
- The Rams are outscoring opponents by 7.4 points per game, with a +229 scoring differential overall. They put up 72.3 points per game (53rd in college basketball) and give up 64.9 per contest (193rd in college basketball).
- Fordham has averaged 1.5 fewer points in A-10 action (70.8) than overall (72.3).
- At home, the Rams average 74.4 points per game. On the road, they average 70.5.
- Fordham is allowing fewer points at home (63.1 per game) than on the road (66.4).
- The Rams are compiling 72.6 points per game over their previous 10 games, compared to their season average of 72.3.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.