Columbia vs. Bowling Green Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 29
Wednesday's contest between the Bowling Green Falcons (31-6) and Columbia Lions (27-5) squaring off at Stroh Center has a projected final score of 74-67 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Bowling Green, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 6:00 PM ET on March 29.
The Lions are coming off of a 77-71 victory against Harvard in their most recent outing on Sunday.
Columbia vs. Bowling Green Game Info
- When: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Stroh Center in Bowling Green, Ohio
Columbia vs. Bowling Green Score Prediction
- Prediction: Bowling Green 74, Columbia 67
Columbia Schedule Analysis
- When the Lions beat the Princeton Tigers, the No. 38 team in our computer rankings, by a score of 58-55 on January 6, it was their season's signature win.
- The Lions have five wins against Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the 29th-most in the nation.
- According to the RPI, the Falcons have nine wins over Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 16th-most in the nation.
Columbia 2022-23 Best Wins
- 58-55 on the road over Princeton (No. 38) on January 6
- 78-71 on the road over Miami (FL) (No. 49) on November 27
- 83-74 on the road over UMass (No. 51) on December 10
- 88-82 at home over Syracuse (No. 54) on March 24
- 77-71 at home over Harvard (No. 58) on March 26
Columbia Performance Insights
- The Lions put up 78.8 points per game (13th in college basketball) while giving up 63.0 per contest (134th in college basketball). They have a +505 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 15.8 points per game.
- Columbia scores fewer points in conference play (76.9 per game) than overall (78.8).
- The Lions are putting up fewer points at home (78.4 per game) than on the road (79.1).
- At home, Columbia concedes 61.5 points per game. Away, it gives up 64.3.
- Over their last 10 games, the Lions are putting up 75.8 points per game, 3.0 fewer points than their season average (78.8).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.