San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Final Four
Saturday's game features the San Diego State Aztecs (31-6) and the Florida Atlantic Owls (35-3) squaring off at NRG Stadium in what is expected to be a close matchup, with a projected 70-68 victory for San Diego State according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 6:09 PM ET on April 1.
According to our computer prediction, Florida Atlantic is projected to cover the spread (2.5) versus San Diego State. The two teams are projected to exceed the 130.5 over/under.
San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Time: 6:09 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Houston, Texas
- Venue: NRG Stadium
- Line: San Diego State -2.5
- Point Total: 130.5
- Moneyline (To Win): San Diego State -150, Florida Atlantic +125
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic Score Prediction
- Prediction: San Diego State 70, Florida Atlantic 68
Spread & Total Prediction for San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic
- Pick ATS:
Florida Atlantic (+2.5)
- Pick OU:
San Diego State's record against the spread this season is 19-15-0, and Florida Atlantic's is 22-11-0. A total of 13 out of the Aztecs' games this season have gone over the point total, and 18 of the Owls' games have gone over. The teams score 149.5 points per game, 19.0 more points than this matchup's total. San Diego State has a 7-3 record against the spread while going 9-1 overall over the past 10 contests. Florida Atlantic has gone 8-2 against the spread and 10-0 overall in its last 10 games.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
San Diego State Performance Insights
- The Aztecs' +316 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 8.6 points per game) is a result of scoring 71.5 points per game (182nd in college basketball) while allowing 62.9 per outing (24th in college basketball).
- San Diego State wins the rebound battle by 4.9 boards on average. It collects 33.4 rebounds per game, which ranks 79th in college basketball, while its opponents grab 28.5 per contest.
- San Diego State connects on 6.9 three-pointers per game (230th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 6.2. It shoots 34.7% from deep while its opponents hit 27.9% from long range.
- The Aztecs rank 128th in college basketball by averaging 95.5 points per 100 possessions on offense, and defensively are 22nd in college basketball, allowing 84.1 points per 100 possessions.
- San Diego State has won the turnover battle by 1.2 turnovers per game, committing 10.9 (83rd in college basketball play) while forcing 12.1 (160th in college basketball).
Florida Atlantic Performance Insights
- The Owls have a +489 scoring differential, topping opponents by 12.9 points per game. They're putting up 78 points per game, 36th in college basketball, and are allowing 65.1 per outing to rank 42nd in college basketball.
- Florida Atlantic ranks 12th in college basketball at 36.1 rebounds per game. That's 6.2 more than the 29.9 its opponents average.
- Florida Atlantic makes 9.6 three-pointers per game (14th in college basketball), three more than its opponents.
- Florida Atlantic has committed 11.4 turnovers per game (132nd in college basketball) while forcing 11.9 (174th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.