Yankees vs. Giants: Odds, spread, over/under - April 1
Aaron Judge will lead the way for the New York Yankees (1-0) on Saturday, April 1, when they square off against the San Francisco Giants (0-1) in an early-season game at Yankee Stadium at 4:05 PM ET.
The favored Yankees have -140 moneyline odds against the underdog Giants, who are listed at +115. The total for the game has been set at 8.5 runs.
Yankees vs. Giants Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Venue: Yankee Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Clarke Schmidt - NYY (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Alex Cobb - SF (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Yankees vs. Giants Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
|Yankees Moneyline||Giants Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-140||+120||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-140||+115||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-135||+115||-||-||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-135||+115||Yankees (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to bet on the Yankees and Giants game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Yankees (-140), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the Yankees win, and you bet $10, you'd get $17.14 back.
There are many other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Aaron Judge get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Yankees vs. Giants Betting Trends and Insights
- The Yankees were favorites in 148 games last season and won 92 (62.2%) of those contests.
- Last season, the Yankees won 75 of their 117 games, or 64.1%, when favored by at least -140 on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 58.3% chance of a victory for New York.
- The Yankees hit 136 home runs at home last season (1.7 per game).
- New York had a .439 slugging percentage and averaged three extra-base hits per game at home.
- The Giants were victorious in 18, or 30.5%, of the 59 contests they were chosen as underdogs in last season.
- Last year, the Giants won nine of 37 games when listed as at least +115 on the moneyline.
- San Francisco hit 97 home runs on the road last season (1.2 per game).
- The Giants averaged 2.9 extra-base hits per game while slugging .387 on the road.
Yankees vs. Giants Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|DJ LeMahieu||1.5 (+160)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+875)||0.5 (+230)|
|Aaron Judge||1.5 (+190)||1.5 (-115)||0.5 (+200)||0.5 (+120)|
|Gleyber Torres||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+200)|
|Giancarlo Stanton||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+360)||0.5 (+140)|
|Oswaldo Cabrera||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+220)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Yankees, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Yankees Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+800||3rd||1st|
|Win AL East||+130||-||1st|
Think the Yankees can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for New York and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.