Yankees Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The New York Yankees (37-27) are currently +900 to win the World Series, the fifth-best odds in MLB. They have the second-ranked odds in terms of winning the AL East, at +450.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Yankees MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+900||5th||(+900, bet $100 to win $900)|
|To Win the AL East||+450||-||(+450, bet $100 to win $450)|
Think the Yankees can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Yankees Standings Information
In the AL Wild Card standings, the Yankees are first, 1.5 games ahead of the Blue Jays (first team out).
|1||Tampa Bay Rays||-|
|3||New York Yankees||8|
|4||Toronto Blue Jays||9.5|
|5||Boston Red Sox||13|
Yankees Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Yankees has a collective nine K/9, the 10th-best in the majors.
- New York has a 3.63 team ERA that ranks fifth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Yankees have put up at least two long balls in 32 games this season, and are 25-7 in those contests.
- New York has gone 8-2 in its 10 games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Yankees are 16-13 in the 29 games this season when they struck out 10 or more batters.
- New York has a 29-8 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (37 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Yankees Next Game Information
Yankees Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Aaron Judge||+700||-||-||.291/.404/.674 19 HR 40 RBI|
|Anthony Rizzo||+15000||-||-||.278/.350/.458 11 HR 32 RBI|
|Gerrit Cole||+15000||+600||-||7-0 2.82 ERA 9.5 K/9|
|Gleyber Torres||+20000||-||-||.249/.325/.418 10 HR 27 RBI|
|Giancarlo Stanton||+20000||-||-||.242/.286/.530 5 HR 12 RBI|
|Harrison Bader||+20000||-||-||.267/.295/.511 6 HR 19 RBI|
|DJ LeMahieu||+25000||-||-||.234/.299/.388 6 HR 21 RBI|
|Luis Severino||-||+20000||-||0-1 5.75 ERA 8.0 K/9|
|Nestor Cortes Jr.||-||+20000||-||5-2 5.16 ERA 8.9 K/9|
|Anthony Volpe||-||-||+5000||.188/.264/.353 9 HR 26 RBI|
Load up on officially licensed Yankees gear at Fanatics!
Yankees' Top Players
- Gleyber Torres is hitting .249 with 10 home runs, 37 runs scored, 27 RBI, six stolen bases, and a 10.1% walk rate this year.
- This season, Anthony Rizzo is hitting .278 with 11 home runs, 32 runs, 32 RBI, and a 7.9% walk rate.
- At the plate, Anthony Volpe is batting .188/.264/.353 with five doubles, two triples, nine home runs, 22 walks and 26 RBI.
- DJ LeMahieu has batted .234/.299/.388 this season with nine doubles, two triples, six home runs, 17 walks and 21 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.