The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Adam Hadwin
Following the third round of the PGA Championship, Adam Hadwin is in 42nd place at +6.
Looking to place a bet on Adam Hadwin at the PGA Championship this week? Keep reading for the betting trends you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Adam Hadwin Insights
- Hadwin has finished below par on 10 occasions, completed his day bogey-free once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has yet to finish any of his last 14 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hadwin has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on five occasions.
- In his past five tournaments, Hadwin has finished in the top 20 once.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut twice.
- Hadwin has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past five tournaments.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- Hadwin has an average finishing position of 56th in his past six appearances at this event.
- In his past six appearances at this tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Hadwin finished 71st in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2022).
- This tournament will take place on a par 70 that registers at 7,394 yards, 94 yards longer than the average for Tour stops in the past year.
- Golfers at Oak Hill Country Club have averaged a score of +3 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5 during the past year.
- Oak Hill Country Club checks in at 7,394 yards, 36 yards longer than the average course Hadwin has played in the past year (7,358 yards).
- In the past year, the events he has played have had a scoring average of -5 among finishers, lower than the +3 average at this course.
Hadwin's Last Time Out
- Hadwin finished in the 36th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, with an average of 3.06 strokes.
- He finished in the 69th percentile on par 4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.89 strokes on those 44 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Hadwin was better than 85% of the golfers (averaging 4.25 strokes).
- Hadwin carded a birdie or better on one of 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, worse than the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Hadwin carded two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.8).
- Hadwin's nine birdies or better on the 44 par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the field average (6.8).
- At that most recent competition, Hadwin's par-4 showing (on 44 holes) included a bogey or worse five times (worse than the field average, 4.5).
- Hadwin ended the AT&T Byron Nelson with a birdie or better on nine of the 12 par-5s, more than the field's average of 4.9.
- The field at the AT&T Byron Nelson averaged 0.4 bogeys or worse on the 12 par-5s, but Hadwin finished without one.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Hadwin Odds to Win: +75000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Hadwin's performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.