The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Chez Reavie
The PGA Championship is entering the final round, and Chez Reavie is currently in 33rd with a score of +5.
Looking to place a wager on Chez Reavie at the PGA Championship this week? Keep reading for the betting odds and stats you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Chez Reavie Insights
- Over his last 16 rounds, Reavie has finished below par on eight occasions, while also shooting one bogey-free round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 on three occasions.
- Reavie has posted a score within three shots of the day's best in three of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day nine times.
- Reavie has posted one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes in his past five tournaments.
- He has made three cuts in his past five tournaments.
- Reavie has finished with a score better than the tournament average in two of his past five appearances, including two finishes within five strokes of the leader.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- In Reavie's past six appearances at this event, he has finished among the top 20 two times, and his average finish has been 37th.
- Reavie has made the cut in five of his past six appearances at this tournament.
- At 7,394 yards, Oak Hill Country Club is set up as a par-70 for this event. In the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,300 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour in the past year has played to 69.75 strokes per round and a score of -5. At Oak Hill Country Club, the scoring average is higher at +3 per tournament.
- Courses that Reavie has played in the past year have measured an average of 7,294 yards, 100 yards shorter than the 7,394-yard Oak Hill Country Club this week.
- In the past year, the events he has played have had a scoring average of -6 among finishers, lower than the +3 average at this course.
Reavie's Last Time Out
- Reavie finished in the 55th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, with an average of par.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship was poor, putting him in the 26th percentile of the field.
- On the six par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Reavie shot better than 33% of the field (averaging 4.67 strokes).
- Reavie recorded a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Reavie carded less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average (2.2).
- Reavie's three birdies or better on par-4s at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the tournament average of 5.0.
- At that last competition, Reavie's performance on the 22 par-4s included a bogey or worse five times (the field's average was worse, at 6.9).
- Reavie finished the Wells Fargo Championship carding a birdie or better on three par-5 holes, while the field averaged 4.0 on the six par-5s.
- On the six par-5s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Reavie fell short compared to the tournament average of 0.7 bogeys or worse on those holes by recording one.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Reavie Odds to Win: +200000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Reavie's performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.