The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Eric Cole
The PGA Championship is entering the final round, and Eric Cole is currently in 10th with a score of +1.
Looking to bet on Eric Cole at the PGA Championship this week? Read on for the betting trends you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Eric Cole Insights
- Over his last 16 rounds, Cole has finished better than par on 11 occasions, while also shooting two bogey-free rounds and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score three times in his last 16 rounds.
- Cole has posted a score within three shots of the day's best in four of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
- Cole has finished in the top five in one of his past five tournaments.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past five events, Cole has finished in the top 10 once.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,300 yards in the past year, while Oak Hill Country Club is set for 7,394 yards.
- Oak Hill Country Club has had an average tournament score of +3 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5 on all courses in the past year.
- The courses that Cole has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,271 yards, while Oak Hill Country Club will be 7,394 yards this week.
- In the past year, the events he has played have had a scoring average of -6 among finishers, lower than the +3 average at this course.
Cole's Last Time Out
- Cole was good on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 76th percentile of competitors.
- He shot well to finish in the 80th percentile on par 4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.84 strokes on those 44 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Cole shot better than 39% of the field (averaging 4.50 strokes).
- Cole recorded a birdie or better on two of 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Cole did not record a bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.8).
- Cole recorded more birdies or better (13) than the field average of 6.8 on the 44 par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson.
- In that most recent competition, Cole posted a bogey or worse on seven of 44 par-4s (the field averaged 4.5).
- Cole finished the AT&T Byron Nelson with a birdie or better on six par-5 holes, while the field averaged 4.9 on the 12 par-5s.
- The field at the AT&T Byron Nelson averaged 0.4 bogeys or worse on the 12 par-5s, but Cole finished without one.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Cole Odds to Win: +75000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Cole's performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.