The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Harold Varner
Harold Varner is in 33rd place, with a score of +5, heading into the final round of the PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club.
Looking to wager on Harold Varner at the PGA Championship this week? Read on for the statistics you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Harold Varner Insights
- Over his last 16 rounds, Varner has scored better than par six times, while also carding six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has registered a top-five score once and a top-10 score three times in his last 16 rounds.
- Varner has posted a score within three shots of the day's best in two of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
- In his past five tournaments, Varner's average finish has been 35th.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut three times.
- Varner has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of his past five events.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- Varner has had an average finish of 41st in his past five appearances at this tournament.
- Varner has four made cuts in his past five appearances at this tournament.
- Varner finished 48th when he last played this event, which was in 2022.
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,300 yards in the past year. This tournament will be held on a par 70 that registers at 7,394 yards, 94 yards longer than average.
- In the past year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while Oak Hill Country Club has a recent scoring average of +3.
- Courses that Varner has played in the past year have measured an average of 7,235 yards, 159 yards shorter than the 7,394-yard Oak Hill Country Club this week.
- The tournaments he has played in the past year have seen an average score of -2. That is lower than this course's recent scoring average of +3.
Varner's Last Time Out
- Varner finished in the 31st percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, with an average of 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament was strong, putting him in the 67th percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Varner was better than 63% of the golfers (averaging 4.56 strokes).
- Varner failed to card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3s at the Masters Tournament (the field averaged 1.9).
- On the 16 par-3s at the Masters Tournament, Varner carded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (2.5).
- Varner's four birdies or better on par-4s at the Masters Tournament were more than the tournament average of 3.5.
- In that most recent tournament, Varner's showing on the 40 par-4s included a bogey or worse nine times (compared to the field's better average, 8.4).
- Varner ended the Masters Tournament recording a birdie or better on seven par-5 holes, compared to the field average of 5.8 on the 16 par-5s.
- On the 16 par-5s at the Masters Tournament, Varner bettered the field average of 1.3 bogeys or worse on those holes by recording one.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Varner Odds to Win: +25000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Varner's performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.