The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Jordan Spieth
Before the final round of the PGA Championship, Jordan Spieth is in 42nd place at +6.
Looking to place a bet on Jordan Spieth at the PGA Championship this week? Read on for the betting trends you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Jordan Spieth Insights
- Spieth has finished below par on 11 occasions, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has registered a top-five score four times and a top-10 score seven times in his last 16 rounds.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Spieth has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round seven times, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on 11 occasions.
- Spieth has finished in the top five in three of his past five tournaments.
- He has made four cuts in his past five tournaments.
- Spieth has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his past five tournaments. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner three times and with a better-than-average score three times.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- In Spieth's previous 11 appearances in this tournament, he has finished among the top five two times. His average finish has been 28th.
- Spieth has made the cut in nine of his past 11 appearances at this tournament.
- Spieth last competed at this event in 2023 and finished 59th.
- This event will take place on a par 70 that registers at 7,394 yards, 94 yards longer than the average for Tour stops in the past year.
- The courses that Spieth has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,309 yards, while Oak Hill Country Club will be 7,394 yards this week.
Spieth's Last Time Out
- Spieth shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, with an average of 3.38 strokes to finish in the sixth percentile of competitors.
- His 4.23-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship was below average, putting him in the 18th percentile of the field.
- On the six par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Spieth shot better than just 15% of the competitors (averaging 4.83 strokes).
- Spieth recorded a birdie or better on two of eight par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Spieth had four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.2).
- Spieth carded fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 5.0 on the 22 par-4s at the Wells Fargo Championship.
- In that most recent tournament, Spieth's showing on the 22 par-4s included a bogey or worse five times (the field's average was worse, at 6.9).
- Spieth ended the Wells Fargo Championship underperforming compared to the tournament average of birdies or better on par-5s (4.0), with two on the six par-5 holes.
- On the six par-5s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Spieth fell short compared to the field average of 0.7 bogeys or worse on those holes by carding one.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Spieth Odds to Win: +75000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Spieth's performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.