The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Justin Suh
Heading into the final round of the PGA Championship, Justin Suh is in eighth place at E.
Looking to wager on Justin Suh at the PGA Championship this week? Read on for the statistics you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Justin Suh Insights
- Suh has finished under par seven times and carded 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds.
- He has recorded a top-five score once in his last 18 rounds.
- Suh has recorded a score within three shots of the day's best in one of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
- Suh has finished in the top 10 in one of his past five appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in four of his past five appearances.
- Suh has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- Courses on the Tour in the past year have averaged 7,300 yards, shorter than the 7,394-yard length for this tournament.
- The average course on the PGA Tour in the past year has played to 69.75 strokes per round and a score of -5. At Oak Hill Country Club, the scoring average is higher at +3 per tournament.
- The average course Suh has played in the past year has been 99 yards shorter than the 7,394 yards Oak Hill Country Club will be at for this event.
- Events he has played in the past year have seen players average a score of -6. That's lower than this course, which has a scoring average of +3.
Suh's Last Time Out
- Suh was in the 22nd percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, with an average of 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.09 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which landed him in the 17th percentile of the field.
- Suh was better than 39% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.47.
- Suh did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Suh had fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average (1.8).
- Suh's three birdies or better on par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the tournament average of 6.8.
- In that last tournament, Suh's par-4 performance (on 22 holes) included a bogey or worse four times (better than the field's average, 4.5).
- Suh ended the AT&T Byron Nelson underperforming compared to the field's average of birdies or better on par-5s (4.9), with three on the six par-5 holes.
- The field at the AT&T Byron Nelson averaged 0.4 bogeys or worse on the six par-5s, but Suh finished without one.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Suh Odds to Win: +20000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Suh's performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.