The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Kurt Kitayama
The PGA Championship is entering the final round, and Kurt Kitayama is currently in 16th with a score of +2.
Looking to place a bet on Kurt Kitayama at the PGA Championship this week? Read on for all the stats and odds you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Kurt Kitayama Insights
- Over his last 12 rounds, Kitayama has shot below par three times, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the five best scores in two of his last 12 rounds played.
- Kitayama has carded a score within three shots of the day's best in two of his last 12 rounds.
- Kitayama has won one of his past five events.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut once.
- Kitayama has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of his past five tournaments, including one finish within three shots of the leader.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- In his past three appearances at this event, Kitayama has had an average finishing position of 58th.
- Kitayama has made the cut in two of his past three appearances at this tournament.
- This event will take place on a par 70 that registers at 7,394 yards, 94 yards longer than the average for Tour stops in the past year.
- Oak Hill Country Club has had an average tournament score of +3 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5 on all courses in the past year.
- The courses that Kitayama has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,328 yards, while Oak Hill Country Club will be 7,394 yards this week.
- In the past year, the events he has played have had a scoring average of -4 among finishers, lower than the +3 average at this course.
Kitayama's Last Time Out
- Kitayama shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, with an average of 3.50 strokes to finish in the third percentile of competitors.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him in the 38th percentile.
- On the six par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Kitayama was better than just 15% of the golfers (averaging 4.83 strokes).
- Kitayama failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Kitayama carded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Kitayama's four birdies or better on the 22 par-4s at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the tournament average (5.0).
- At that last outing, Kitayama carded a bogey or worse on four of 22 par-4s (the field averaged 6.9).
- Kitayama finished the Wells Fargo Championship carding a birdie or better on three par-5 holes, compared to the field average of 4.0 on the six par-5s.
- On the six par-5s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Kitayama fell short compared to the field average of 0.7 bogeys or worse on those holes by recording two.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Kitayama Odds to Win: +100000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Kitayama's performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.